APPLE 13inch MacBook Air 1.6GHz dual-core 8th-generation Intel Core i5 128GB - Silver
Tuotetta ei enää löydy tietokannastamme. Jos tarvitset apua korvaavan tuotteen löytämiseen, ota meihin yhteyttä.
APPLE 13inch MacBook Air 1.6GHz dual-core 8th-generation Intel Core i5 128GB - Silver
Apple MacBook Air with Retina display - Core i5 1.6 GHz - macOS Catalina 10.15 - 8 GB RAM - 128 GB SSD - 13.3" IPS 2560 x 1600 (WQXGA) - UHD Graphics 617 - Wi-Fi, Bluetooth - hopea - kbd: ruotsalainen/suomalainen
2560 x 1600
Mac OS X
SSD / Flash
Apple Macbook AIR
MacBook Air 13,3" (2019)
Lightness strikes again.
The most loved Mac is about to make you fall in love all over again. Available in silver, space gray, and gold, the new thinner and lighter MacBook Air features a brilliant Retina display with True Tone technology, Touch ID, the latest-generation keyboard, and a Force Touch trackpad. The iconic wedge is created from 100 percent recycled aluminum, making it the greenest Mac ever. And with all-day battery life, MacBook Air is your perfectly portable, do-it-all notebook.
Retina Display. Four million pixels. One brilliant debut.
With a resolution of 2560-by-1600 for over 4 million pixels, the results are positively jaw dropping. Images take on a new level of detail and realism. Text is sharp and clear. And True Tone technology automatically adjusts the white point of the display to match the color temperature of your environment - making web pages and email look as natural as the printed page. With 48 percent more colors than the previous generation, everything you see is rich and vibrant. The display glass goes right to the edge of the enclosure, making the borders 50 percent thinner than before. So you can focus on what’s on your screen. And you’re going to love what you see.
Touch ID. Your fingerprint is your password.
The advanced security and convenience of Touch ID are now built right into MacBook Air. Simply place your finger on the Touch ID sensor and - just like that - your Mac unlocks. Use your fingerprint to immediately access locked documents, notes, and system settings, without entering yet another password. Online shopping is even easier - select Apple Pay at checkout, and with just one touch you’re done. No need to enter shipping or billing info, and your card details are never shared. With Touch ID, your private information stays private.
Apple T2 Security Chip
MacBook Air features the Apple T2 Security Chip - second-generation custom Mac silicon designed by Apple to make MacBook Air even more secure. So when you use Touch ID to unlock your Mac, authenticate a document, or pay a merchant online, your information stays safe. With on-the-fly data encryption, all your data stored on the SSD is automatically and fully encrypted. And thanks to the T2 Security Chip, a familiar voice comes to MacBook Air - Hey Siri is always ready to open apps, find documents, play music, and answer your questions.
Keyboard. A real hands-on experience.
The latest-generation MacBook Air keyboard features our butterfly mechanism - providing four times more key stability than a traditional scissor mechanism, along with greater comfort and responsiveness. And individual LED-backlit keys with an ambient light sensor help you type in low-light environments.
Force Touch Trackpad
The Force Touch trackpad lets you interact with your Mac in a variety of ways based on subtle differences in pressure. You have precise control and a uniform response - no matter where you click the trackpad - as well as plenty of room for Multi-Touch gestures like pinch and zoom. Your fingers will feel right at home.
Performance. Your all‑purpose, all‑day notebook.
Even though it weighs just 2.75 pounds, the new MacBook Air packs quite a punch. An eighth-generation Intel Core i5 processor helps you power through daily activities, from reading email and browsing the web to creating Keynote presentations and editing in iMovie. Up to 16GB of memory lets you work seamlessly even with multiple apps open, while up to 1TB of SSD storage lets you launch apps in a flash and provides plenty of room for all your documents, photos, and videos.
With up to 12 hours of battery life, MacBook Air is your day‑in, day‑out dynamo. Check email, browse the web, shop online, write documents, watch videos, manage spreadsheets, and more, all without plugging in. Taking a transatlantic flight? Line up the movies, because MacBook Air is ready to play for up to 13 hours - nonstop.
Thunderbolt 3. One for all, all in one.
Thunderbolt 3 combines ultra-high bandwidth with the ultra-versatility of the USB-C industry standard to create one revved-up universal port - and MacBook Air has two of them. Thunderbolt 3 integrates data transfer, charging, and video output in a single connector, delivering up to 40Gb/s of throughput for twice the bandwidth of Thunderbolt 2. Existing devices are easily connected with a cable or adapter. And Thunderbolt 3 is reversible, so no matter how you plug it in, it’s always right side up.
Speakers and Camera. Sound that speaks volumes.
With the latest in processing and tuning techniques, MacBook Air sounds better than ever. Stereo speakers deliver twice the bass and 25 percent more volume than the previous generation. And wider stereo sound creates immersive audio when you’re listening to music or watching a movie. The FaceTime camera lets one - or many - of your friends and family members see you in high definition. And three microphones form an array that more accurately captures your voice for FaceTime calls, dictation, and talking to Siri.
Materials. The first Mac made with 100% recycled aluminum.
Introducing an aluminum alloy created by Apple that delivers the same strength, durability, and flawless finish - without mining any new aluminum from the earth. It’s designed to use shavings of recaptured aluminum that are re-engineered down to the atomic level. The result is an enclosure as incredibly beautiful and strong as any we have made, and the greenest Mac ever created.
macOS Catalina. The power of Mac. Taken further.
Featuring all-new, dedicated apps for music, TV, and podcasts, smart new features in the apps you use every day, and Sidecar, which lets you use iPad as a second Mac display.
- Retina display
- 13.3-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit display with IPS technology; 2560-by-1600 native resolution at 227 pixels per inch with support for millions of colors
- Supported scaled resolutions:
- 1680 by 1050
- 1440 by 900
- 1024 by 640
- 16:10 aspect ratio
- True Tone technology
- Integrated Touch ID sensor
- 1.6GHz dual-core Intel Core i5, Turbo Boost up to 3.6GHz, with 4MB L3 cache
- 128GB PCIe-based SSD
Configurable to 256GB, 512GB, or 1TB SSD
- 256GB PCIe-based SSD
Configurable to 512GB or 1TB SSD
- 8GB of 2133MHz LPDDR3 onboard memory
Battery and Power
- Configurable to 16GB of memory
Size and Weight
- Up to 12 hours wireless web
- Up to 13 hours Apple TV app video playback
- Up to 30 days of standby time
- Built-in 49.9‑watt‑hour lithium‑polymer battery
- 30W USB-C Power Adapter; USB-C power port
- Height: 0.16-0.61 inch (0.41-1.56 cm)
- Width: 11.97 inches (30.41 cm)
- Depth: 8.36 inches (21.24 cm)
- Weight: 2.75 pounds (1.25 kg)
- Intel UHD Graphics 617
- Support for Thunderbolt 3-enabled external graphics processors (eGPUs)
- Simultaneously supports full native resolution on the built-in display at millions of colors and:
- One external display with 5120-by-2880 resolution at up to 60Hz
- Up to two external displays with 4096-by-2304 resolution at up to 60Hz
Charging and Expansion
- Thunderbolt 3 digital video output
- Native DisplayPort output over USB‑C
- VGA, HDMI, and Thunderbolt 2 output using adapters (sold separately)
- Two Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports with support for:
- Thunderbolt (up to 40Gb/s)
- USB-C 3.1 Gen 2 (up to 10Gb/s)
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi wireless networking
- IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compatible
- Bluetooth 4.2 wireless technology
Keyboard and Trackpad
- Stereo speakers
- Three microphones
- 3.5 mm headphone jack
Electrical and Operating Requirements
- Full-size keyboard with:
- 78 (U.S.) or 79 (ISO) individual LED-backlit keys, including 12 function keys and 4 arrow keys
- Ambient light sensor
- Force Touch trackpad for precise cursor control and pressure-sensing capabilities; enables Force clicks, accelerators, pressure-sensitive drawing, and Multi-Touch gestures
- Line voltage: 100V to 240V AC
- Frequency: 50Hz to 60Hz
- Operating temperature: 50° to 95° F (10° to 35° C)
- Storage temperature: −13° to 113° F (−25° to 45° C)
- Relative humidity: 0% to 90% noncondensing
- Operating altitude: tested up to 10,000 feet
- Maximum storage altitude: 15,000 feet
- Maximum shipping altitude: 35,000 feet
macOS is the operating system that powers every Mac. macOS Catalina gives you more of everything you love about Mac. So you can take everything you do above and beyond.
- Accessibility features help people with disabilities get the most out of their new MacBook Air. With built-in support for vision, hearing, mobility, and learning, you can create and do amazing things.
- Features include:
- Voice Control
- Increase Contrast
- Reduce Motion
- Siri and Dictation
- Switch Control
- Closed Captions
- Text to Speech
Limited Warranty and Service
Voice Memos /
Photo Booth /
App Store /
Time Machine /
Find My /
QuickTime Player /
In the Box
- Your MacBook Air comes with 90 days of complimentary technical support and a one-year limited warranty.
- MacBook Air
- 30W USB-C Power Adapter
- USB-C Charge Cable (2 m)
Teemme kaiken varmistaaksemme, että tämä sivusto sisältää vain virheetöntä ja oikeaa tietoa. Tuotevalikoiman muuttuessa ja kasvaessa jatkuvasti, emme kuitenkaan voi taata tietojen oikeellisuutta ja täydellisyyttä. Tuotekuvat ovat suuntaa-antavia eivätkä välttämättä sisällä tuotteiden ominaisuuksien täydellistä kuvausta. Epäselvissä tilanteissa lähetä sähköpostia myyntiin ( email@example.com ) tai etusivun viesti-työkalulla ennen tuotteen tilaamista.