APPLE 14IN MBP M1 PRO W/8C CPU 14C GPU 512GB SSD - SPACE GREY SYST
This product is no longer in our database. Please contact us if you need help to find a replacement product.
APPLE 14IN MBP M1 PRO W/8C CPU 14C GPU 512GB SSD - SPACE GREY SYST
Apple MacBook Pro 14.2" 2021
3024 x 1964
MacOS 12.0 Monterey
SSD / Flash
Apple M1 Pro (8 Core CPU/14 Core GPU)
CTO / BTO
Apple MacBook Pro 14.2" (October 2021)
Supercharged for pros.
The most powerful MacBook Pro ever is here. With the blazing-fast M1 Pro or M1 Max chip - the first Apple silicon designed for pros - you get groundbreaking performance and amazing battery life. Add to that a stunning Liquid Retina XDR display, the best camera and audio ever in a Mac notebook, and all the ports you need. The first notebook of its kind, this MacBook Pro is a beast.
Pro to the Max.
M1 Pro and M1 Max scale the amazing M1 architecture to new heights - and for the first time, they bring a system on a chip (SoC) architecture to a pro notebook. Both have more CPU cores, more GPU cores and more unified memory than M1. Along with a powerful Neural Engine for supercharged machine learning and upgraded media engines with ProRes support, M1 Pro and M1 Max allow pros to do things they never could before.
M1 Pro - Scarily fast.
M1 Pro takes the exceptional performance of the M1 architecture to a whole new level for pro users. Even the most ambitious projects are easily handled with up to 10 CPU cores, up to 16 GPU cores, a 16‑core Neural Engine, and dedicated encode and decode media engines that support H.264, HEVC and ProRes codecs.
M1 Max - Scarily faster.
M1 Max is the most powerful chip ever created for a pro notebook, with 10 CPU cores, up to 32 GPU cores and a 16-core Neural Engine. It delivers two times faster graphics processing and double the memory bandwidth of M1 Pro. And it has a dedicated media engine for decode and two for encode - with up to two times faster video encoding - and two ProRes accelerators for even higher multi-stream performance.
Choose your size. Choose your chip. Let it rip.
The new MacBook Pro is available in 14‑ and 16‑inch models. Each can be configured with the M1 Pro or M1 Max chip and offers unprecedented levels of pro performance. So you can manipulate millions of polygons in Cinema 4D, edit up to seven streams of 8K ProRes video in Final Cut Pro, or grade colour in HDR on 8K 4444 ProRes video - all miles away from the edit bay.
We can do this all day.
Ferocious performance with game‑changing battery life - that efficiency is the magic of Apple silicon. A single charge lets you compile up to four times as much code in Xcode19 or edit images for up to twice as long in Lightroom Classic.20 And unlike other notebooks, MacBook Pro delivers the same amazing performance whether it’s plugged in or not.
The coolest part. Advanced thermal systems move 50 per cent more air, even at lower fan speeds. And thanks to the efficiency of Apple silicon, the fans never turn on for many tasks you do every day.
Fast. And vast. Get jaw-dropping 7.4GB/s read speeds from the up to 8TB SSD - up to two times faster than the previous generation. So you can open 8K videos instantly or store hundreds of thousands of RAW photos at once.
Feast your eyes on XDR.
Liquid Retina XDR. The best display ever in a notebook features Extreme Dynamic Range and a 1,000,000:1 contrast ratio. HDR content comes to life in photos, video and games - with refined specular highlights, incredible detail in shadows, and vibrant, true-to-life colours. Each display is factory calibrated and features pro reference modes for HDR colour grading, photography, design and print production.
ProMotion. ProMotion comes to Mac for the first time, making everything from scrolling through a web page to gaming super-fluid and responsive - while also reducing power consumption. With refresh rates of up to 120Hz, the adaptive technology automatically adjusts to match the movement of the content. ProMotion video editors can also choose a fixed refresh rate that precisely aligns with their footage.
Heads up - the camera’s 1080p HD.
Staying connected is more important than ever. That’s why the new MacBook Pro camera has double the resolution - 1080p - and uses a lens with a wider aperture that lets in more light. Together with a larger image sensor that has more efficient pixels, the camera delivers two times better low‑light performance.
Three studio‑quality mics. Thanks to mics with an up to 60 per cent lower noise floor, MacBook Pro can capture even the subtlest sounds. And the three-mic array uses directional beamforming so your voice always comes through loud and clear.
Six-speaker sound system. Four force-cancelling woofers reveal notes up to a half-octave deeper and fill the room with up to 80 per cent more bass. And the high‑performance tweeters project clearer, fuller vocals.
Spatial audio. Thanks to the room‑filling six‑speaker system and advanced algorithms, MacBook Pro supports spatial audio when playing music or video with Dolby Atmos, creating a sophisticated three‑dimensional soundstage. Combine that with the Liquid Retina XDR display, and it’s like having a portable cinema.
More plugged in than ever.
Transfer photos and videos with an SDXC card reader. Connect to TVs or displays with HDMI output. Listen using a 3.5mm headphone jack that detects and automatically adjusts for high‑impedance headphones. Connect to high-speed peripherals or displays with three Thunderbolt 4 ports. And fast‑charge using the quick‑releasing MagSafe 3 port.
More pixels than ever. Connect up to three Pro Display XDRs and a 4K TV with M1 Max. Or connect up to two Pro Display XDRs with M1 Pro.
Pro power meets pro keyboard.
For the first time, Magic Keyboard brings a full‑height function key row to MacBook Pro - with the tactile feel of mechanical keys that pros love. It includes new keyboard shortcuts for Spotlight, Dictation and Do Not Disturb. And Touch ID has a new, tactile ring that guides your finger for a fast, easy, secure way to unlock your Mac.
macOS Monterey and Apple Silicon. Beauty and the beast.
Use a single keyboard and mouse or trackpad to work seamlessly between your Mac and iPad with Universal Control.28 Automate complex tasks with Shortcuts. Share your screen, watch together or collaborate with FaceTime. And browse with the best Safari yet. When it’s time to concentrate, Focus lets you control which people and apps can reach you.
Pro apps. Unleashed by M1 Pro and M1 Max.
Over 10,000 apps and plug-ins are already optimised for Apple silicon. And Rosetta 2 seamlessly translates apps designed for Intel processors for use on your new MacBook Pro.
Apple M1 Pro chipDisplay
- 8-core CPU with 6 performance cores and 2 efficiency cores
- 14-core GPU
- 16-core Neural Engine
- 200GB/s memory bandwidth
- Media engine
- Hardware-accelerated H.264, HEVC, ProRes, and ProRes RAW
- Video decode engine
- Video encode engine
- ProRes encode and decode engine
- Configurable to:
- M1 Pro with 10-core CPU and 14-core GPU
- M1 Pro with 10-core CPU and 16-core GPU
- M1 Max with 10-core CPU and 24-core GPU
- M1 Max with 10-core CPU and 32-core GPU
Liquid Retina XDR displayMemory
XDR (Extreme Dynamic Range)
- 14.2-inch (diagonal) Liquid Retina XDR display; 3024-by-1964 native resolution at 254 pixels per inch
- Up to 1000 nits sustained (full-screen) brightness, 1600 nits peak brightness
- 1,000,000:1 contrast ratio
- 1 billion colors
- Wide color (P3)
- True Tone technology
- ProMotion technology for adaptive refresh rates up to 120Hz
- Fixed refresh rates: 47.95Hz, 48.00Hz, 50.00Hz, 59.94Hz, 60.00Hz
Apple M1 Pro ChipBattery and Power
- 16GB unified memory
Configurable to 32GB (M1 Pro or M1 Max) or 64GB (M1 Max)
- Up to 17 hours Apple TV app movie playback
- Up to 11 hours wireless web
- 70-watt-hour lithium-polymer battery
- 67W USB-C Power Adapter (included with M1 Pro with 8-core CPU)
- 96W USB-C Power Adapter (included with M1 Pro with 10-core CPU or M1 Max, configurable with M1 Pro with 8-core CPU)
- USB-C to MagSafe 3 Cable
- Fast-charge capable with 96W USB-C Power Adapter
Apple M1 Pro ChipCharging and Expansion
- 512GB SSD
Configurable to 1TB, 2TB, 4TB, or 8TB
- SDXC card slot
- HDMI port
- 3.5 mm headphone jack
- MagSafe 3 port
- Three Thunderbolt 4 (USB-C) ports with support for:
- Thunderbolt 4 (up to 40Gb/s)
- USB 4 (up to 40Gb/s)
Simultaneously supports full native resolution on the built-in display at 1 billion colors and:Keyboard and Trackpad
Thunderbolt 4 digital video output
- Up to two external displays with up to 6K resolution at 60Hz at over a billion colors (M1 Pro) or
- Up to three external displays with up to 6K resolution and one external display with up to 4K resolution at 60Hz at over a billion colors (M1 Max)
HDMI digital video output
- Native DisplayPort output over USB‑C
- VGA, HDMI, DVI, and Thunderbolt 2 output supported using adapters (sold separately)
- Support for one display with up to 4K resolution at 60Hz
- DVI output using HDMI to DVI Adapter (sold separately)
Backlit Magic Keyboard with:Wireless
- 78 (U.S.) or 79 (ISO) keys including 12 full-height function keys and 4 arrow keys in an inverted-T arrangement
- Touch ID
- Ambient light sensor
- Force Touch trackpad for precise cursor control and pressure-sensing capabilities; enables Force clicks, accelerators, pressure-sensitive drawing, and Multi-Touch gestures
- 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6 wireless networking
- IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac compatible
- Bluetooth 5.0 wireless technology
- 1080p FaceTime HD camera
- Advanced image signal processor with computational video
- High-fidelity six-speaker sound system with force-cancelling woofers
- Wide stereo sound
- Support for spatial audio when playing music or video with Dolby Atmos on built-in speakers
- Spatial audio with dynamic head tracking when using AirPods (3rd generation), AirPods Pro, and AirPods Max
- Studio-quality three-mic array with high signal-to-noise ratio and directional beamforming
- 3.5 mm headphone jack with advanced support for high-impedance headphones
Size and Weight
- Line voltage: 100V to 240V AC
- Frequency: 50Hz to 60Hz
- Operating temperature: 50° to 95° F (10° to 35° C)
- Storage temperature: -13° to 113° F (-25° to 45° C)
- Relative humidity: 0% to 90% noncondensing
- Operating altitude: tested up to 10,000 feet
- Maximum storage altitude: 15,000 feet
- Maximum shipping altitude: 35,000 feet
- Height: 0.61 inch (1.55 cm)
- Width: 12.31 inches (31.26 cm)
- Depth: 8.71 inches (22.12 cm)
- Weight: 3.5 pounds (1.6 kg)
macOS is the most advanced desktop operating system in the world. macOS Monterey introduces powerful new features to help you connect, share, and create like never before.
Accessibility features help people with disabilities get the most out of their new MacBook Pro. With built-in support for vision, hearing, mobility, and learning, you can create and do amazing things.
Features include:Built-in Apps
- Voice Control
- Increase Contrast
- Reduce Motion
- Siri and Dictation
- Switch Control
- Closed Captions
- Text to Speech
App Store /
Find My /
Photo Booth /
QuickTime Player /
Time Machine /
In the Box
- 14-inch MacBook Pro
- 67W USB-C Power Adapter (M1 Pro with 8-core CPU) or 96W USB-C Power Adapter (M1 Pro with 10-core CPU or M1 Max)
- USB-C to MagSafe 3 Cable (2 m)
We do our best to ensure that this site contains only correct and accurate information. However, as the product range is constantly changing and expanding, we cannot guarantee the accuracy and completeness of the information. Product images are illustrative and do not necessarily contain a complete description of the product features. If in doubt, send an email to sales ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) or the front page message tool before ordering the product.