ASUS ROG RYUJIN II 360 ARBG AiO CPU Water Cooler w. 3.5"" LCD, 3x120mm ROG ARGB Radiator Fans
ROG Ryujin II 360 all-in-one liquid CPU cooler with 3.5" LCD, embedded pump fan and 3x ROG 120mm ARGB radiator fans
ROG Ryujin II ARGB
The flagship ROG Ryujin II ARGB all-in-one cooler delivers ultimate thermal performance for gamers looking for the absolute best. With a 7th Generation Asetek pump, ROG ARGB fans, and an embedded fan for the CPU socket area, it harnesses both water and air to provide incredible cooling capabilities. And with an LCD panel that displays system stats and customizable graphics, ROG Ryujin II ARGB become the heart of your system.
- The 3.5-inch LCD panel on ROG Ryujin II is the largest LCD display on an AIO cooler in the industry and infuses your build with customizable visuals.
- The LCD panel can be tuned via Armoury Crate to display crucial system information, such as temperatures, voltages, fan speeds, or frequencies.
- Images and animation can be uploaded to show them off on the LCD panel, giving your build your own personal touch.
- ROG Ryujin II series includes a one-year subscription for the AIDA64 Extreme software, which provides advanced monitoring of hardware and software and offers exclusive in-screens that displays system and component performance.
- To overcome the thermal challenges of the latest multi-core CPUs, ROG Ryujin II ARGB offers ROG ARGB radiator fans that deliver high performance and minimal-noise operation.
- ROG Ryujin II conquers a limitation of traditional liquid coolers by providing a 60 mm fan embedded in the pump housing to ensure ample airflow to the CPU socket area. This fan circulates air to the CPU VRMs, M.2 slot, and surrounding components to reduce temperatures for added performance and stability.
- The controller for ROG Ryujin II features four PWM fan headers that can be tuned via FanXpert 4. It also offers four ARGB headers to link with addressable strips and components for lighting up your build.
We do our best to ensure that this site contains only correct and accurate information. However, as the product range is constantly changing and expanding, we cannot guarantee the accuracy and completeness of the information. Product images are illustrative and do not necessarily contain a complete description of the product features. If in doubt, send an email to sales ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) or the front page message tool before ordering the product.