BELKIN CAT6 PATCH CABLE GREY 5M
High Performance Category 6 UTP Patch Cable 5m (16.4 ft)
Part # A3L980b05M-S
How does a Cat 6 patch cable affect your network? It’s like when you replace one blocked pipe in your plumbing line and suddenly the flow increases, the transfer is more fluid and the whole system is improved.
The RJ45 High Performance Category 6 UTP Patch Cable is the perfect performance upgrade. Used to replace any Cat 5 cable that fails to support 100 Base-T or Gigabit Ethernet. With RJ45 male-to-male connectors and a snagless molded strain relief.
• Perfect in conjunction with 100 Base-T and Gigabit Ethernet networks.
• Snagless molds protect the RJ45 tap from being damaged during installation.
• Backed by Belkin Lifetime Warranty.
• 50 micron gold plated connectors to ensure a clean and clear transmission.
• Capable of improving the return loss in your current network by 40%.
• PowerSum tested.
• 2-row staggered pin configuration to control cross-talk at hyper-frequency.
• Exceeds the performance requirement of Category 6.
• Internal load bar assures accurate positioning of pairs and consistent high performance.
We do our best to ensure that this site contains only correct and accurate information. However, as the product range is constantly changing and expanding, we cannot guarantee the accuracy and completeness of the information. Product images are illustrative and do not necessarily contain a complete description of the product features. If in doubt, send an email to sales ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) or the front page message tool before ordering the product.