Cradlepoint LTE MIMO 2X2 ANTENNA INDOOR/OUTDOOR
This product is no longer in our database. Please contact us if you need help to find a replacement product.
For use with all AER, ARC, and COR products with integrated modems.
- Best solution for 4G 2x2 Worldwide LTE MIMO applications.
- Covers fallback 2G/3G frequencies too (HSPA/UMTS/WCDMA/GSM/GPRS) 698-960MHz, 1710-2170MHz, 2490-2690MHz.
- High Efficiency Indoor and Outdoor Antenna Waterproof IP67.
- Wall Mount or Desktop Mount.
- Dimension: 164mm*164mm*36.5mm.
- 2* Low Loss 1M CFD-200 Cables -SMA(M).
The Gemini LTE 4G MIMO 2X2 is a robust external antenna that is fully IP67 waterproof for use with all 2G/3G/4G MIMO cellular routers and Access points worldwide. It includes two
embedded high efficiency LTE MIMO antennas. The antenna elements operate at all common
and 4G LTE bands worldwide: 698-960MHz, 1710-2170MHz, 2490-2690MHz, which also include the 2G and 3G bands, meaning the antenna can also be used as fallback on 2G or 3G
applications. High isolation and low ECC between the two embedded MIMO antennas prevents
self-interference. Low loss cables are used to keep efficiency high over long cable lengths up
to 5 meters.
This unique antenna offers two methods for easy installation, both indoors and outdoors. A
bracket on the back of the antenna enables easy wall installation, keeping your work area
clean and spacious. The antenna can also be placed on a flat surface using the stand holder
for easy and quick installation.
- HD Real-time Streaming Video over LTE.
- Intelligent Transport Systems.
- Internet of Things (IoT market) Digital Signage.
- HD Broadcast Systems.
- Wireless 4G LTE MIMO M2M devices with legacy 3G Functionality.
Cable length and connector types are customizable.
We do our best to ensure that this site contains only correct and accurate information. However, as the product range is constantly changing and expanding, we cannot guarantee the accuracy and completeness of the information. Product images are illustrative and do not necessarily contain a complete description of the product features. If in doubt, send an email to sales ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) or the front page message tool before ordering the product.