EPSON EcoTank ET-16150 Blækprinter
High performance printing
A3+ print with this fast, feature-rich EcoTank. It offers a low cost per page and 500-sheet tray capacity.
This feature-rich EcoTank makes light of A3+ tasks, while offering a low cost per page. A3+ jobs can be accomplished quickly thanks to fast print speeds, two 250-sheet front trays and a 50-sheet rear feed. Print how you like with mobile printing, Ethernet and a 6.1cm colour LCD screen with hard keys.
Get more done in less time
This fast and efficient printer that can deliver a first page in as little as 5½ seconds.
Feature-rich A3+ EcoTank
The ET-16150 is designed for printing up to A3+. It's easy to navigate the extensive range of features via the 6.1cm LCD screen and hard keys.
Keep on saving
Making a saving every time you print with this EcoTank that delivers an incredibly low cost per page. Unlike other printers, EcoTank features large ink tanks that you fill with low-cost ink bottles.
Business quality printing
The fast drying EcoTank 113 ink series features all pigment inks for smudge-free and highlighter-resistant prints. With this reliable and high-quality ink, you can be sure it will deliver great prints with clear text and vivid colours. From one set of replacement inks, you can produce up to 7,500 pages in black and 6,000 in colour
Print from almost anywhere
It's easy to print from mobiles, tablets and laptops using EcoTank. With Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct, you can send documents to print from smart devices using the Epson iPrint app.
Easy to use and reliable
Filling the ink tanks is simple with the resealable, intuitive and drip-free ink bottles. Epson’s unique Heat-Free PrecisionCore Technology offers improved reliability, reduced downtime and less environmental impact. No warm up time and the first page prints fast using less power.
- Printing Method
- PrecisionCore™ Print Head
- Nozzle Configuration
- 800 Nozzles Black, 800 Nozzles per Color
- Minimum Droplet Size
- Ink Technology
- Printing Resolution
- Home Office, Office Desktop
- All-in-One Functions
Paper / Media Handling
- Printing Speed ISO/IEC 24734
- 25 pages/min Monochrome, 25 pages/min Colour
- Printing Speed
- 32 pages/min Monochrome (plain paper 75 g/m²), 32 pages/min Colour (plain paper 75 g/m²)
- Duplex Printing Speed ISO/IEC 24734
- 21 A4 Pages/min Monochrome, 21 A4 Pages/min Colour
- First Page Out
- Monochrome 5.5 Seconds, Colour 5.5 Seconds
- Black, Cyan, Yellow, Magenta
- Number of paper trays
- Paper Formats
- A3+, A3 (29.7x42.0 cm), A4 (21.0x29.7 cm), A5 (14.8x21.0 cm), A6 (10.5x14.8 cm), B6 (12.5x17.6 cm), DL (Envelope), No. 10 (Envelope)
- Output Tray Capacity
- Compatible Paper Weight
- Media Handling
- Automatic duplex (A4/A3, plain paper), Borderless print
- Energy Use
- 0.8 Watt (sleep mode), 27 Watt (Printing), 7.1 Watt (Ready), 0.2 Watt (Power off), TEC 0.14 kWh/week
- Supply Voltage
- AC 100 V - 240 V, 50 Hz - 60 Hz
- Product dimensions
- 515 x 500 x 300 mm (Width x Depth x Height)
- Product weight
- Compatible Operating Systems
- Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later, Windows 10 (32/64 bit), Windows 7 (32/64 bit), Windows 8 (32/64 bit), Windows 8.1 (32/64 bit), Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016, Windows Vista (32/64 bit), Windows XP Professional x64 Edition SP2 or later, Windows XP SP3 or later (32-bit), Windows Server 2003 R2, spectextoptionoperatingsystemswin2003ii2
- USB, Ethernet, WiFi, Wi-Fi Direct
- WLAN Security
- WEP 64 Bit, WEP 128 Bit, WPA PSK (TKIP)
- Mobile and Cloud printing services
- Epson Connect (iPrint, Email Print, Remote Print Driver), Apple AirPrint
- Power supply
- What's in the box
- 1 set of ink (1x 127ml BK, 3x 70ml CMY), Main unit, Power cable, Quick Start Guide
- Type: Color, Diagonal: 6.1 cm
Included Bottle Yield
- 12 months Carry-in, 150,000 pages
We do our best to ensure that this site contains only correct and accurate information. However, as the product range is constantly changing and expanding, we cannot guarantee the accuracy and completeness of the information. Product images are illustrative and do not necessarily contain a complete description of the product features. If in doubt, send an email to sales ( email@example.com ) or the front page message tool before ordering the product.