HP SCANJET PRO 3500 F1 USB ADF 600DPI 24BIT IN PERP
Get reliable, high-speed scanning for complex projects—this scanner can handle 3,000 sheets per day. Scan both sides of the page at up to 50 images (25 pages) per minute. HP EveryPage helps avoid misfeeds and simplifies your workflow.
Fast, reliable two-sided scanning
- Produce up to 50 images (25 pages) per minute with two-sided scanning. Reliably scan 3,000 sheets per day.
- Capture every page easily—even for stacks of mixed media—with HP EveryPage and an ultrasonic sensor.
- Scan documents up to 21.6 x 309.9 cm (8.5 x 122 in) through the ADF, and use the flatbed for bulky media.
- Spend less time waiting—scans reach their destination at fast speeds with a USB 3.0 connection.
Work smarter with quick, simple scanning
- Define scan profiles for common document types and scan to multiple destinations with HP Scan software.
- Create one-button scan settings for recurring tasks and make selections using the LCD control panel.
- Quickly share or archive scans directly to popular cloud destinations with HP Scan software.
- Scan directly into applications without opening another program with HP’s full-featured TWAIN driver.
Sharp images and accurate text capture
- Accurately capture text from documents for easy editing with HP Scan and I.R.I.S. Readiris™ Pro OCR software.
- Get sharp, true-to-life scans of documents, graphics, and photos with up to 1200 dpi resolution.
- Book-edge scanning prevents distorted text, even near the spine of books and other bound materials.
- Auto-imaging features in the included HP Scan software let you enhance images and delete blank pages.
We do our best to ensure that this site contains only correct and accurate information. However, as the product range is constantly changing and expanding, we cannot guarantee the accuracy and completeness of the information. Product images are illustrative and do not necessarily contain a complete description of the product features. If in doubt, send an email to sales ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) or the front page message tool before ordering the product.