KINGSTON 16GB 2400MHz DDR4 ECC CL17 DIMM (Kit of 2) 1Rx8 Intel
ValueRAM, Kingston’s industry standard memory, delivers award-winning performance and legendary Kingston reliability. When you know what you want, you want ValueRAM.
ValueRAM's KVR24E17S8K2/16I is a kit of two 1G x 72-bit (8GB) DDR4-2400 CL17 SDRAM (Synchronous DRAM), 1Rx8, ECC, Intel® Compatibility Tested, memory module, based on nine
1G x 8-bit FBGA components. Total kit capacity is 16GB. The SPD is programmed to JEDEC standard latency DDR4-2400 timing of 17-17-17 at 1.2V. Each 288-pin DIMM uses gold contact fingers.
- Power Supply: VDD=1.2V Typical
- VDDQ = 1.2V Typical
- VPP - 2.5V Typical
- VDDSPD=2.41V to 2.75V
- Nominal and dynamic on-die termination (ODT) for
- data, strobe, and mask signals
- Low-power auto self refresh (LPASR)
- Data bus inversion (DBI) for data bus
- On-die VREFDQ generation and calibration
- On-board I2 serial presence-detect (SPD) EEPROM
- Temperature sensor with integrated SPD
- 16 internal banks; 4 groups of 4 banks each
- Fixed burst chop (BC) of 4 and burst length (BL) of 8
- via the mode register set (MRS)
- Selectable BC4 or BL8 on-the-fly (OTF)
- Fly-by topology
- Terminated control command and address bus
- PCB: Height 1.23” (31.25mm)
- RoHS Compliant and Halogen-Free
We do our best to ensure that this site contains only correct and accurate information. However, as the product range is constantly changing and expanding, we cannot guarantee the accuracy and completeness of the information. Product images are illustrative and do not necessarily contain a complete description of the product features. If in doubt, send an email to sales ( email@example.com ) or the front page message tool before ordering the product.