KRAMER CRS-AOCH/XL-262RENTAL& STAGING ACTIVE PLUGABLE OPTICAL HDMI CABLE- 262FT
CRS−AOCH/XL is an active optical HDMI cable for 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) and 4K@30Hz (4:4:4) resolutions over distances up to 100m (328ft). Built with a TPU−rated (thermoplastic polyurethane) jacket that has excellent abrasion resistance, tensile strength and high tear resistance, this cable can withstand the most demanding conditions in rental, staging and production setups. And it is thinner, lighter and more flexible than copper cables.
CRS−AOCH/XL includes transparent EDID, HDCP and HDR support with no signal attenuation and reduced risk of EMI and RFI interference. It's the ideal solution for maximizing signal integrity in critical AV installations.
- Max. Resolution — 4K@60Hz (4:2:0), 4K@30Hz (4:4:4) 8–bit, full HD, 3D Deep Color across all lengths.
- Max. Data Rate — 10.2Gbps.
- Embedded Audio — PCM 8–channel, Dolby Digital True HD and DTS–HD Master Audio.
- High–Quality Connectors — 24K gold–plated, corrosion–resistant and best possible connectivity.
- EMI & RFI Immunity.
- No External Power — Active units are powered via the HDMI connector.
- Thin Construction — 4.5mm (0.18”) diameter.
- Jacket Construction — TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) per IEC 60794–1–21 E2A.
- RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.
- Removable HDMI Connectors
- Pull–Through Capsule
- Supports HDCP 2.2
- K–Lock HDMI connectors
- Resolutions up to 4K60 4:2:0
- Rugged TPU jacket
We do our best to ensure that this site contains only correct and accurate information. However, as the product range is constantly changing and expanding, we cannot guarantee the accuracy and completeness of the information. Product images are illustrative and do not necessarily contain a complete description of the product features. If in doubt, send an email to sales ( email@example.com ) or the front page message tool before ordering the product.