Lenovo ThinkPad E15 laptop
The metallic laptop with the Midas touch
Delivering stellar performance day in, day out, the ThinkPad E15 can help drive any small business forward. With enhanced processing, memory, and storage, no task is too big. Discrete graphics
and a 15.6" FHD display, plus state-of-the-art speakers and audio, mean you won’t miss a thing. And there's extra peace of mind with the built-in security, reliability, and affordability.
Robust performance to go
With 10th Gen Intel® Core™ processing and AMD Radeon™ RX discrete graphics, plus up to 16GB of seamless memory, the powerful ThinkPad E15 can handle any task on the go. It also supports dual-drive
storage memory giving you extra speed and capacity to achieve even more.
Stylish yet affordable
Encased in sleek, sturdy aluminum, the stylish ThinkPad is designed to go places. And yet, despite its eye-catching looks and impressive performance, it’s still affordably priced and represents real value
to any small business.
Collaboration made easy
Thanks to speakers by Harman, advanced Dolby Audio™, and Skype for Business-certified microphones, the ThinkPad E15 is well suited for any conference call—be it online, in a room, or on the move.
And with optional WiFi 6 connectivity, it can handle tomorrow’s next-gen bandwidth today.
It’s all in the details
From presentations and spreadsheets to online conferences, you’ll see everything in amazing detail on the 15.6-inch, antiglare display. The ThinkPad E15 also comes with the option of wide-screen
In-Plane Switching (IPS) technology—perfect for sharing and creating content with others.
Safeguarding data, protecting privacy
Security-wise, the ThinkPad E15 has got your back—and front. All your data, including log-in details, is encrypted by a discrete TPM 2.0 chip and you can physically close the webcam with
the ThinkShutter cover. Plus, there’s the option of Smart Power On, an integrated biometric fingerprint reader and power button.
Reliability you can count on
The ThinkPad E15 is designed to withstand almost anything you can throw at it—even water. MIL-SPEC tested, it’s proven to work in almost any environment from freezing Artic cold to a hot,
dry desert. What’s more, even accidental knocks, drops, and spills won’t stop it from performing.
- 10th Generation Intel® Core™ i3-10110U (2.10GHz, up to 4.10GHz with Turbo Boost, 2 Cores, 4MB Cache)
- 10th Generation Intel® Core™ i5-10210U (1.60GHz, up to 4.20GHz with Turbo Boost, 4 Cores, 6MB Cache)
- 10th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-10510U (1.80GHz, up to 4.90GHz with Turbo Boost, 4 Cores, 8MB Cache)
- Windows 10 Home
- Windows 10 Pro – Lenovo recommends Windows 10 Pro for business
- 15.6" FHD (1920 x 1080) anti-glare, 220 nits
- 15.6" FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS, anti-glare, 250 nits
|Memory||Up to 16GB DDR4 2666MHz|
- Up to 12.2 hours on a 45Whr battery*
- Rapid Charge technology available**
* Based on testing with MobileMark 2014. Battery life varies significantly with settings, usage, and other factors.
**Requires 65W AC adapter
- Up to 1TB SSD PCIe
- 500GB HDD 7200RPM
- 1TB HDD 5400RPM
- Optional: Dual-drive storage
- Integrated Intel® UHD Graphics
- AMD Radeon™ RX 640 2GB (Optional)
- Discrete TPM 2.0
- Kensington lock slot
- ThinkShutter physical webcam cover (Optional)
- Smart Power On (integrated fingerprint reader with power button) (Optional)
- Dolby Audio™
- Dual-array Skype for Business-certified mics
- 2 x 2W speakers by Harman
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||368mm x 245mm x 18.9mm / 14.48" x 9.64" x 0.74"|
|Weight||Starting at 4.3 lbs (1.9 kg)|
- 802.11AC (2 x 2) WiFi 5
- Bluetooth®️ 5.0
- Full-sized keyboard with number pad
- Optional: Backlight
|Ports / Slots|
- USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C (Power Delivery and DisplayPort Alt Mode)
- 2 x USB 3.1** Gen 1 (1 always on)
- USB 2.0
- HDMI 1.4b
- Headphone / mic combo
- DAX3 with Dolby Audio™ support
- Lenovo Vantage
- McAfee Live Safe (trial)
- Office 365 (30-day trial, requires internet access to install and activate)
|What's in the box|
- ThinkPad E15
- 65W AC Adapter
- 3 cell 45Wh internal battery
- Quick start guide