LENOVO EXPRESSCARD SMARTCARD READER GEMPLUS F/ THINKPAD NS
Gemplus ExpressCard Smart Card Reader from Lenovo
Add Smart Card security technology to ThinkPad notebook computers equipped with a 54-mm ExpressCard slot. The Gemplus ExpressCard Smart Card Reader from Lenovo offers an ideal interface between a portable computer and a smart card, to control access to databases or corporate computer networks. A smart card is a plastic card that contains personalized information. It's function can range from simple data storage to more advanced memory and processing capabilities. The Gemplus ExpressCard Smart Card Reader from Lenovo is reader hardware only and does not include blank smart cards or smart card management software.
- Reads and writes(1) to all ISO-7816 compatible smart cards.
- Reader hardware connects to any ThinkPad equipped with a 54-mm ExpressCard slot.
- Includes drivers for Microsoft Windows 2000 and Windows XP to help get you up and running quickly.
- And it's backed by Lenovo's limited warranty with renowned Service and Support available from IBM.
(1) Although this reader can be used to access any ISO 7816-compliant Smart Card, Lenovo's primary intent is to enable ThinkPad customers to integrate a security authentication application of their choosing.
Limited warranty period One year
- Maximum Operating YYYY 95 %
- Maximum Operating Temperature 55 C
- Minimum Operating HumidityXXX 5 %
- Minimum Operating Temperature 0 C
- Depth Metric 5 mm
- Height Metric 75 mm
- Height US 2.95 in
- Weight Metric 0.03 Kg
- Weight US 0.07 lbs
- Width Metric 54 mm
- Width US 2.13 in
We do our best to ensure that this site contains only correct and accurate information. However, as the product range is constantly changing and expanding, we cannot guarantee the accuracy and completeness of the information. Product images are illustrative and do not necessarily contain a complete description of the product features. If in doubt, send an email to sales ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) or the front page message tool before ordering the product.