LOGITECH h Flight Radio Panel - Flight simulator instrument panel - wired - for PC
Pro Flight Radio Panel
Upgrade your flight simulation experience for Microsoft Flight Simulator X with the Saitek Pro Flight Radio Panel.
- A set of switches and LED displays for use in controlling various aspects of flight simulation
- COM1/COM2/NAV1/NAV2 function
- DME/ADF/XPDR functions
- Works with Microsoft Flight Simulator X and 2004
- LED displays work fully in real time with Flight Simulator X and 2004, removing the need to bring the radio stack up on screen
- Standby switch - set your standby frequencies and then set to active at the touch of a button
- Twin concentric adjustment dials adjust frequency units incrementally for quicker selection of your required frequency
- Mounts onto the Pro Flight Yoke System (sold separately) or into your own home cockpit setup
- Multiple Radio Panels will allow simultaneous display of the various radio stack functions
- Compatible: Windows XP/XP64 and Vista
Connectivity: USB 1.1/2.0
Works with: Windows XP, XP64 and Vista (all versions)
We do our best to ensure that this site contains only correct and accurate information. However, as the product range is constantly changing and expanding, we cannot guarantee the accuracy and completeness of the information. Product images are illustrative and do not necessarily contain a complete description of the product features. If in doubt, send an email to sales ( email@example.com ) or the front page message tool before ordering the product.