LOGITECH Room Solution f Teams - Small
Logitech Room Solutions for Microsoft Teams include everything you need for video meetings. Transform any space to a Teams meeting place with one-touch join, easy content sharing, and center of room control for Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business meetings
The TAP Small Bundle – Microsoft Teams contains
- Logitech Tap
- Logitech Meetup
- Intel NUC
Logitech Tap, a touchscreen controller that connects to any computer via USB, opens up new possibilities for applications such as team collaboration, digital signage, room automation and environmental control. Unlike AV controllers that require custom programming and installation, Logitech Tap offers plug-and-play connectivity as an additional display. Developers and system integrators can then design a touch-based user interface to simplify workflows and automate tasks. Boasting a 10.1” touchscreen, commercial-grade cabling and multiple mounting accessories, Logitech Tap delivers a sleek appearance and convenient placement options that are as pleasing to the eye as they are to IT.
- 10.1" touch display - The spacious and responsive screen resists fingerprints and glare for high legibility and easy operation
- Sleek and silent - The fan-free design provides the right angle for easy reading while creating space for connections, cables and retention mechanisms
- HDMI input for content sharing - An HDMI input provides wired content projection and sharing when used with Hangouts Meet, Microsoft Teams Room and Zoom Rooms
- Built-in cable retention - To keep connections tight, Tap features a comprehensive cable strain-relief and retention system, hidden entirely within its enclosure
- Commercial-grade cabling - The included 10 m (32.8 ft) Logitech Strong USB cable offers high pull strength and is both plenum-rated and Eca-certified for cable runs in walls, above ceilings and through conduit
- Multiple mounting options - A built-in 100 mm VESA pattern is compatible with thousands of third-party mounts and accessories. Optional table, riser and wall mounts offer even more flexibility
- Always-on readiness - Built-in motion sensor conserves power when idle, and powers on when a person approaches
- USB accessory port - Connect an accessory such as a USB speakerphone, or connect a second Tap for applications that support screen replication
We do our best to ensure that this site contains only correct and accurate information. However, as the product range is constantly changing and expanding, we cannot guarantee the accuracy and completeness of the information. Product images are illustrative and do not necessarily contain a complete description of the product features. If in doubt, send an email to sales ( email@example.com ) or the front page message tool before ordering the product.