Makeblock Me 3-Axis Accelerometer and Gyro Sensor
Me 3-Axis Accelerometer and Gyro Sensor is a motion processing module. It can use to measure the angular rate and the acceleration information of your robot or other devices.
Me 3-Axis Accelerometer and Gyro Sensor is based on MPU-6050, it combines a 3-axis gyroscope, 3-axis accelerometer, and a Digital Motion Processor™ (DMP) capable of processing complex 9-axis Motion Fusion algorithms.
- Tri-Axis angular rate sensor (gyro) with a sensitivity up to 131 LSBs/dps and a full-scale range of ±250, ±500, ±1000, and ±2000dps
- Tri-Axis accelerometer with a programmable full scale range of ±2g, ±4g, ±8g and ±16g
- Digital Motion Processing™ (DMP™) engine offloads complex MotionFusion, sensor timing synchronization and gesture detection
- Embedded algorithms for run-time bias and compass calibration. No user intervention required
- I2C Digital-output of 6 or 9-axis MotionFusion data in rotation matrix, quaternion, Euler Angle, or raw data format
- 16mm interval M4 mounting holes, compatible with Makeblock beams
- Easy wiring with 6 Pin RJ25 interface
We do our best to ensure that this site contains only correct and accurate information. However, as the product range is constantly changing and expanding, we cannot guarantee the accuracy and completeness of the information. Product images are illustrative and do not necessarily contain a complete description of the product features. If in doubt, send an email to sales ( email@example.com ) or the front page message tool before ordering the product.