Makeblock Me Gas Sensor V1
Me Gas Sensor includes a smoke sensor of type MQ2 which has good repeatability, long-term stability, short response time, and durable working performance. It is often used as a gas leakage monitoring device in family and factory, and suitable for detecting Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG), butane, propane, methane, alcohol, hydrogen, smoke, etc. Its black ID means that it has an analog port and needs to be connected to the port with black ID on Makeblock Orion.
- White area of this module is the reference area to contact metal beams;
- Provide adjustable resistor to adjust sensitivity
- Preheat for a while before use to keep it warm after preheating;
- Blue indicator will light on when a certain amount of flammable gas is accumulated and detected;
- Provide output port for digital and analog signal;
- Support mBlock GUI programming, and applicable to users of all ages;
- Adopt RJ25 port for easy connection;
- Provide pin-type of port to support most development boards including Arduino series.
We do our best to ensure that this site contains only correct and accurate information. However, as the product range is constantly changing and expanding, we cannot guarantee the accuracy and completeness of the information. Product images are illustrative and do not necessarily contain a complete description of the product features. If in doubt, send an email to sales ( email@example.com ) or the front page message tool before ordering the product.