Makeblock Me Potentiometer V1
This is a 50k dial type potentiometer with knob which can be rotated up to 270 degrees. It can convert rotary motion to an analog input which can be used to control the speed of a mobile robot, the brightness of RGB LEDs, or others.
- A power indicator andavoltage state indicator
- 16mm interval M4 mounting holes, compatible with Makeblock beams
- 2.54mmbreakout pins for connecting with jumper wires
- Easy wiring with 6 Pin RJ11 interface
- Arduino library for easy programming
We do our best to ensure that this site contains only correct and accurate information. However, as the product range is constantly changing and expanding, we cannot guarantee the accuracy and completeness of the information. Product images are illustrative and do not necessarily contain a complete description of the product features. If in doubt, send an email to sales ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) or the front page message tool before ordering the product.