MAKERBOT Replicator 2X (European edition)
MakerBot Replicator 2X Experimental 3D Printer
Explore the Frontier of 3D Printing
The MakerBot Replicator 2X Experimental 3D Printeris for 3D printing professionals who want to push the boundaries. It's an advanced desktop 3D printer with dual extrusion that is optimized for printing with MakerBot ABS and Dissolvable Filament. You can create complex designs with intricate or interior supports using dissolvable filament. To start a 3D print, you can connect from your computer via USB or with an SD Card.
- Experiment with overhangs and internal structures using MakerBot Dissolvable Filament as solid infill material
- Add a new level of creativity to your 3D designs with two interlaced colors that you can print through precisely aligned dual nozzles—without swapping or pausing
Optimized for ABS Filament
- Make snaps, living hinges, threaded objects and more with a ductile, petroleum thermoplastic with elastic deformation properties
- Control heating and cooling better with a superflat heated aluminum build plate
- Clear, six-sided, draft-blocking enclosure that helps prevent uneven cooling, shrinking and cracking
100-Micron Layer Resolution
- Speed your way to demonstrations and presentations with settings that range from fast-draft to finer resolution
- Get smooth-to-the-touch surfaces that don’t need sanding, finishing or post-production
- Create professional-quality, high-resolution prototypes and complex models
We do our best to ensure that this site contains only correct and accurate information. However, as the product range is constantly changing and expanding, we cannot guarantee the accuracy and completeness of the information. Product images are illustrative and do not necessarily contain a complete description of the product features. If in doubt, send an email to sales ( email@example.com ) or the front page message tool before ordering the product.