MATROX DUALHEAD2GO DIGITAL EDITION D2G-A2D-IF
Part number: D2G-A2D-IF
See more. Do more. Be more productive.
This external multi-display upgrade is a compact box, which sits outside your system and connects to the VGA output of compatible notebook or desktop computers. The multi-display configuration delivered by DualHead2Go Digital Edition permits working with multiple full-screen documents or applications simultaneously—eliminating the need to constantly open, close, or minimize applications. It is the ideal solution for professional and business users looking for a simple and cost-effective solution to quickly increase their productivity.
DualHead2Go Digital Edition is compatible with a wide range of notebooks and desktop computers. A complete list of known
compatible systems is available and will be regularly updated to reflect new system support.
- Add two independent displays to your notebook or desktop system and create a fully symmetrical DualHead® setup.
- Run your desktop at up to 3840 x 1200 resolution in at 60Hz stretched across two displays (1920x1200 per display))1.
- Harness the full graphics rendering power of your existing notebook or desktop computer. This includes the full video and 3D capabilities of your embedded graphics solution.
- Upgrade Intel integrated graphics on a desktop PC to DualHead® without opening the chassis of the computer.
- Matrox PowerDesk SE software (for Windows only) seamlessly manages window positioning and message pop-ups and offers the flexibility to select a wider range of resolutions, including support for widescreen and standard aspect ratios.
- Compact device that may easily be taken on the road with you.
- Can be used with either analog1 or digital panels.
- Compatible with both Windows and Mac operating systems.
1 System dependent
- DualHead2GoDigital Edition connector box
- One 2-foot HD15-to-HD15 (analog) monitor cable
- One USB cable)
- Two DVI (male) to HD15 (female) adapters sold separately
- Single VGA output connector, on a compatible system
- Microsoft® Windows® XP, Windows 2000, Windows XP x64bit, Windows Vista™ and Mac® OS X v10.4
- Display driver supporting 2048 x 768 or 2560 x 1024 resolution
Supported Display Modes
Resolution: Refresh rate
- 2048 x 768: 60Hz
- 2560 x 1024: 60Hz
- 2720X768**: 60Hz
- 2880X900**: 60Hz
- 3200X1200: 60Hz
- 3360X1050**: 60Hz
- 3840X1080**: 60Hz
- 3840X1200: 60Hz
*Resolutions above 2048x768 (2x1024x768) are only available on certain systems—check compatibility list for details.
**Resolutions available only under Windows operating system.
- Dimensions: 10 cm x 14 cm x 3.2 cm
- Weight: 235 grams
- Connectors: HD-15 (analog) x 1 (input); DVI-I (digital) x 2 (outputs), USB
- Warranty: 2-year limited warranty
We do our best to ensure that this site contains only correct and accurate information. However, as the product range is constantly changing and expanding, we cannot guarantee the accuracy and completeness of the information. Product images are illustrative and do not necessarily contain a complete description of the product features. If in doubt, send an email to sales ( email@example.com ) or the front page message tool before ordering the product.