MATROX Millennium G550 LP PCIe G55-MDDE32LPDF 32MB Low Profile RoHS
This graphics card brings the reliability, stability, and features of the proven Millennium G550 product line to a wider variety of PCI Express systems. The x1 design of the card makes it compatible with all compliant PCI Express slots and the low-profile design allows the card to fit into desktop or small-form-factor computers.
With support for using 2 monitors at a time and reliable passive cooling (a heat sink with no fan), this product is ideal for a variety of professional applications, including financial, enterprise, computer-aided dispatch, security monitoring, and process control. By helping to manage large amounts of information, Matrox multi-display technology can improve productivity and reduce errors.
- Matrox DualHead® - use 2 monitors at a time (in "independent" or "stretched" mode)
- PCI Express x1 card compatible with all compliant PCI Express slots (PCIe x1, x4, x8, and x16)
- Low-profile form factor to fit in a wider variety of systems
- Passive cooling (heat sink with no fan) for silent operation and extra reliability
- Unified Microsoft WHQL-certified drivers for Millennium G-Series products
- Easy-to-use Matrox PowerDesk driver interface
- Matrox Clone to view a copy of one display on the other display
- Matrox Multi-Display Zoom to view a portion of one display full-screen on the other display
- Open-source Linux/Unix display drivers available
We do our best to ensure that this site contains only correct and accurate information. However, as the product range is constantly changing and expanding, we cannot guarantee the accuracy and completeness of the information. Product images are illustrative and do not necessarily contain a complete description of the product features. If in doubt, send an email to sales ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) or the front page message tool before ordering the product.