SOPHOS 1MO EXT SAFEGUARD EASY USC 10-24CLIENTS
This product is no longer in our database. Please contact us if you need help to find a replacement product.
Simple full-disk encryption for laptops, netbooks and desktops.
- Internationally recognized encryption standards for full-disk encryption of NTFS, FAT and FAT32;
- Prevention from hackers from getting confidential data while computers are in hibernation mode;
- Permissions that allow only authorized users to read encrypted data, even if the hard drive is removed;
- Fast initial encryption option that encrypts only the parts of your hard drive in use so it won’t slow your users down;
- OPAL self-encrypting hard drives and two factor authentication through non-crypto token and biometric fingerprint at pre-boot support.
Sophos SafeGuard Easy keeps all the data stored on laptops and desktop computers safe without getting in the way of your users’ productivity. If a computer is lost or stolen, full-disk encryption prevents anyone from reading the data. So your users can take their computers anywhere without fear of a data breach or compliance problems.
Strengthens your data protection withminimal effort
- Delivers data security using proven encryption algorithms that maximize security and performance;
- Ensures complete security with encrypted swap and hibernation files.
Helps users work efficiently
- Provides silent encryption that lets users work without interruption;
- Offers secure password recovery by phone or the local self-help option;
- Makes login more convenient and secure with single sign-on—there’s just one password to remember.
Saves deployment and management time
- Works with your existing system management tools, such as LANDesk;
- Upgrades easily to SafeGuard Enterprise for centralized management.
Get secure power-on authentication and authorization
You’ll protect information on your PCs from unauthorized access, while keeping things simple for your users:
- Provides single sign-on (SSO) to the operating system, which means users only have to remember one set of credentials;
- Enables you to enforce pre-defined password rules, and you’ll block password penetration attacks with a hardened login process;
- Allows multiple users to share encrypted computers without sharing their passwords;
- Lets you customize the pre-boot login screen with your company’s logo and instructions to give users a consistent look-and-feel;
- Provides service accounts that let administrators efficiently roll out the software and perform maintenance of PCs and notebooks;
- Allows automation of administrative activities (such as patch management) enabled by Secure Wake-On-LAN functionality.
Securely recover passwords, data and forensics
SafeGuard Easy helps your IT staff save time and lets them work with tools they already know:
- Lets users recover passwords through challenge/response over the phone, through a web portal l or through local self-help, so they don’t lose time waiting for an admin to reset their passwords;
- Uses Windows PE’s external boot option to recover broken operating system configurations on encrypted disks;
- Works with familiar tools including EnCase (Guidance Software), Computrace (Absolute Software), AccessData and Kroll Ontrack;
- Integrates with Lenovo Rescue and Recovery for secure recovery of encrypted operating systems and data.
Simplify set up and maintenance
Our Policy Editor lets you quickly create your initial security configuration policies. If you need to update the initial policies after deployment, you can use any standard software management tools to modify and reapply your policies.
Install quickly and remotely
For central, unattended installation, use standard MSI packages to deploy SafeGuard Easy to users’ computers:
- We make network rollout easy because there’s no end user involvement during installation;
- You’ll save time by choosing the fast initial encryption option, which only encrypts areas of a disk partition that are in use.
Customize your reporting
A scriptable tool lets you query and report on encryption status, product version and other features. You can use this tool with most system management and reporting consoles to create custom reports.
We do our best to ensure that this site contains only correct and accurate information. However, as the product range is constantly changing and expanding, we cannot guarantee the accuracy and completeness of the information. Product images are illustrative and do not necessarily contain a complete description of the product features. If in doubt, send an email to sales ( email@example.com ) or the front page message tool before ordering the product.