SOPHOS 1MO EXT SAFEGUARD LAN CRYPT USC 2000-4999CLIENTS
This product is no longer in our database. Please contact us if you need help to find a replacement product.
SafeGuard LAN Crypt
Intelligent file encryption.
Most data protection measures protect you against threats from outside your organization. But in-house risks are often overlooked. The potential damage caused by the misuse of your confidential data is exactly the same, no matter where the threat originates.
Almost all organizations save valuable information electronically without being protected. Saving data centrally on servers, using multi-site workplace networking, and allowing mobile devices access greatly increases security risks. And if you’ve outsourced your IT department, you’re faced with increasing data confidentiality concerns.
What SafeGuard LAN Crypt does
SafeGuard LAN Crypt protects your confidential files using fully-automated file encryption. And your users won’t have to change the way they work.
- Run a fully-transparent encryption process in the background;
- Assign a unique “key group” to each user profile, allowing or disallowing access to files;
- Restrict your system admins or outsourced users from accessing confidential data;
- Scalable for use in temporary project teams, departments or throughout your entire organization.
In SafeGuard LAN Crypt, the roles of your server admin and security officer are strictly separated, giving it a unique advantage in handling data security.
- Server administrators still manage the system, but can’t decrypt files;
- Security officers manage the keys and define individual or group access policies.
- Our comprehensive security solution prevents unauthorized access to data;
- Keep your server and security admin responsibilities strictly separate;
- Our security algorithms have been tested and proven;
- Get user authentication by X.509 certificates.
- Our cost-effective solution is up and running quickly without any additional infrastructure;
- A built-in recovery strategy lets you access encrypted data in emergency situations.
Ease of use
- You won’t need to change your users’ working environments or habits;
- Experience zero reduction in file server performance. Our encryption and decryption are completed by an endpoint client agent.
We do our best to ensure that this site contains only correct and accurate information. However, as the product range is constantly changing and expanding, we cannot guarantee the accuracy and completeness of the information. Product images are illustrative and do not necessarily contain a complete description of the product features. If in doubt, send an email to sales ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) or the front page message tool before ordering the product.